2023-2024 Employee Calendars
2023 - 2024 Food Service Employee Calendars
Out-of-State Written Letter Request (PDF)
When applying to TPSD for any position, the following documents are mandatory to complete the application process:
- Valid Driver's License/State I.D. Card
- Social Security Card (Legal/Current Name)
- Birth Certificate
Retirement information has a new home. Please click here to visit the Retirement Page.
The Office of Human Resources is dedicated to protecting our employees' information. For this reason, we use Verifent to confirm verification of employment and/or verification of income (VOE/VOI) requests are legitimate, and a permissible purpose exists as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). Verifiers seeking employment and/or income information for a Terrebonne Parish School District employee must submit VOE/VOI requests through Verifent.
To Submit a Request:
- Login at https://www.verifent.com/log-in. Please note that new Verifent users will need to register and create an account before proceeding.
- When prompted, enter the organization code for Terrebonne Parish School District (TPSD): 355A8F
- Please be prepared to provide the TPSD employee's date of birth and last four digits of the social security number. Additionally, uploading proof of consent, signed by the employee, is required to complete a request.
For additional information on this process, please visit www.Verifent.com by clicking the logo below.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.