Terrebonne Parish School District (TPSD) is now accepting applications for teachers in all subject areas for the 2023-24 school year. Certified teachers, career changers, and recent graduates should apply now. Filling out the central application will give you access to all available teaching positions at TPSD’s 33 schools.
- TPSD teachers have a passion for excellence and can lead and manage a classroom to help all kids reach their potential.
- TPSD teachers are re- dedicated to the purpose that all students graduate college and career ready with the skills, knowledge, and preparation to be the leaders of tomorrow.
- TPSD teachers are committed to their own professional growth and are ready to be active participants in our curriculum-aligned professional support and development.
- A salary starting at $45,000 and one of the lowest costs of living in the country!
- Comprehensive benefits and merit based incentives worth over $10,000.
- Live in a family-friendly community and make a real difference in the lives of students who need it most.
TPSD IS COMMITTED TO YOUR DEVELOPMENT:
- TPSD is a forward-thinking team, ensuring every student learns and grows in an academically challenging environment.
- We’re building centers of excellence in every school in every community.
- Investing $200 million in capital improvement across all our campuses.
- Our schools are places where people can feel like the best versions of themselves each day.
We Engage, Educate and Empower Every Student, Every Day.
We strive to create an environment
where teachers can focus on teaching, students can focus on learning, and our community can continue growing.
Total Compensation and Rewards
We pay salaries that are competitive at all levels of experience with surrounding districts, offer benefits that are second to none, and award incentives that highlight and celebrate successes with students.
We believe an effective teacher has tremendous impact on students and work to develop that effectiveness in all staff members.
Living In Terrebonne Parish
Showcasing a unique mix of cultures in the beating heart of Cajun country, Terrebonne Parish is a wonderful place for all to call home.
Click on the Vacancy List(s) below to view current teaching openings in our district. (Updates will begin in early 2023 for the 2023-2024 school year.)
Use the link below to apply for all non-instructional support staff positions.
*If you need assistance in applying, please call Central Office to schedule an appointment meeting.
When applying to TPSD for any position, the following documents are mandatory to complete the application process:
- Valid Driver's License/State I.D. Card
- Social Security Card (Legal/Current Name)
- Birth Certificate
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.