Registration for new, in-parish transfers and transferring students coming from out of parish or out of state can go to the public school or the School Board Office to register. Specifically, throughout the summer beginning May 26, 2023, at the School Board Office, (Registration Hours: 8:00AM to 4:00PM), until school reopens.
Documents Required for Registration:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Last Report Card
- Name and Address of Previous School
- A withdrawal form from Previous School
- Custody Papers
- Divorced parents or parents who live at separate addresses.
- Legal guardians, who are not the parents, with signed judgements.
- Provisional Custody that has been notarized and filed with the Clerk of Courts office.
In addition to the above listed documents, each new registrant must provide proof of residency.
These items must be current and not past due.
If you are a homeowner, two (2) of the following must be provided:
- Current gas bill
- Current electric bill
- Current water bill
- Homestead Exemption notification
- Parent(s)/Legal Guardian(s), current Louisiana Driver’s License with address
- The Homeowner’s Original Bill of Sale
- Purchase Agreement of home
If you are renting, two (2) of the following must be provided:
- Rent or lease agreement/receipt (apt., trailer, or home). Must have owner’s contact info for verification.
- Current gas, water, or electric bill in renter’s name.
- If an apartment, all registrants must be listed on lease.
If you are living with another person, two (2) of the following must be provided:
- A notarized affidavit of domicile address
- Current gas, water, or electric bill of homeowner
- If an apartment, all registrants must be listed on the lease.
2023-2024 Registration Dates and Procedures
Kindergarten registration will be February 27, 2023, through May 25, 2023, at each public school and throughout the summer beginning May 26, 2023, at the School Board Office until school reopens.
In order to be eligible to register for Kindergarten, a child must be five years of age on or before September 30, 2023. Children who attended our Pre-K program during the 2022-2023 school session do not have to register for Kindergarten.
For questions or more information, contact the Child Welfare and Attendance Department, 985-876-7400.
Documentation Needed for Registration:
- Immunization record (Baby Shots)
- Birth Certificate (Click here for the form to apply for a certified Birth Certificate)
- Social Security Card
- Proof of residence - ex: utility bill (electric, water, or gas), copy of utility deposit, lease, purchase agreement, or a rent receipt.
*All Forms must be completed for Registration whether they pertain to your student or not.
Read the links below for more information:
The scheduling guide for the 2023-2024 school year is now available online. The guide contains information on numerous topics needed by parents with children in secondary schools. For more details or questions, please contact the school's Guidance Office.
The major sections of the Scheduling Guides include:
- Louisiana minimum requirements for high school graduation
- Louisiana Core Curriculum
- End of Course and other testing requirements for students entering 9th grade in 2015 and beyond
- Career Diploma entrance requirements and curriculum
- Grade classifications
- Scheduling rules and disclaimer
- Louisiana Early Start program
- Louisiana Virtual School program
- Terrebonne Vocational-Technical High School
- Athletics eligibility
- NCAA requirements to participate in college athletics
- Louisiana public universities admissions criteria and contact information
- Tuition Opportunity Program for Students (TOPS) requirements
- Tuition Opportunity Program for Students - Tech Awards (TOPS Tech) requirements
- Individual Graduation Plans - IPG (formerly Five-Year Educational Plans)
- Course descriptions
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.